Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Officially Censored Interview by Volita Bioletti for NZ Musician Magazine




See it at:


http://volitapearlbioletti.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/volita-bioletti-nz-musician-magazine.html
Hey Babes this interview was requested by NZ Musician Magazine but was never printed due to censorship from within. I would have loved to have been in it but as you can see the NZ music industry is just to sensitive!
 It's a lil bit fashy with its "do what I say, think what I think, like who I like or we no print you!!!" HAHA
So petty NZ women wars censorship aside I thought I would just put it on my blog cause it will no doubt get heaps  more reads this way ;) By the way there's no spell check on this bitch :)

Love Volita Pearl Bioletti XOX

Photos by Katie OH xox


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. troll alert haha good idea who it was lmfao let it go bro

      Delete
    2. sentence structure and clarity would help you win many more arguments than just deleting other peoples views

      Delete