Thursday 26 December 2013

New Release: "Mike Will Been Trill" - Claims Instant Classic featuring Saint Nicholas Updated: Na I listened to this More and it is a classic!!! MikeWillMadeIt


Na I listened to this More and it is a classic!!! MikeWillMadeIt!!!

Here's  a new mixtape from Mike-Will-Made-It called "MikeWillBeenTrill". Apparently the author claims that the free record in his own words is another classic and lets face it with confidence like that it could be bro. He also claims that his bag of tricks is well packed with banger beats because "this aint even a third of my back catalogue". He's been on a roll this December and you just can't help but be impressed by an artist that is still locked in with his core fans who where them from day one. 

Na I listened to this More and it is a classic!!! MikeWillMadeIt!!!


The release features 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Jay-Z even Miley Cyrus for a rehash of a song they made.  My favorite is the tune with Jay-Z (it seems the best recorded). I wasn't really feeling Big Seans track and 2 Chainz I almost fell asleep on, everything else also seems a bit like dull chrome that needs to be brought up to par. The release is good just not great and definitely not a classic. Make up your own mind. I like the intro when he talks shit about being Saint Nicholas that's gold. I'm also feeling Futures tune that is sick to the hell that stolen from the devil shit.

Na I listened to this More and it is a classic!!! MikeWillMadeIt!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment