Sunday 10 November 2013

Ruth Bioletti - "Three Graces" Art Exhibition and Giant Launch Party Feat Nick Colonnino



It has taken almost two years to paint but my art exhibition 'Three Graces' is finally here! Im really excited and nervous at the same time but managing to hold it together. It's being held in one of my favourite inner city streets at 4 Cross St which is just behind Krd and the old George Courts building.

 I would recommend that anyone interested in coming to the exhibition to come to the party on Thursday 14th November as its going to go off!! It starts at 7pm, there will be food but please byo drinks. I have a mystery band playing later in the evening….anyone that knows me will know who that is!! ;) Also performing is the very talented and up and coming rapper Nick Colonnino. 

There is plenty of parking across the road at the carpark and around that area. For everyone else the viewing times are
 10am-8pm Monday-Thursday 11th-14th  November and 10-3pm Friday 15th Nov. I hope to see you there, Ruth x





Nick Colonnino:




No comments:

Post a Comment