Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lady Parts' (WTGN) Killer Song - "Bi-Hazard" Rocks!!


So I just got off the phone talking to Lady Parts manager from Wellington and immediately decided to check out their new E.P "Five Consenting Adults" released this year.

After listening to the whole record I just had to post my favourite song "Bi-Hazard". It's a very funky, cheeky rock song injected in the arm with fun.

The tone of the song and it's lyrics will make anyone break out in a smile and the musicianship on my favourite cut is top notch.

And man did I mention their emblem holy jesus thats sick!!

I also heard on the grape vine that the groovy 5 piece will be touring the North Island very soon so make sure to roll up and rock out when the band play "bi-Hazard" live!! I know i'll be there ;)

https://www.facebook.com/ILoveLadyParts 

Breaking Tour Announcement from the band:

"That's right every one, start getting excited about our appereances in Auckland at the Thirsty Dog on the 7th and the Mayfair in New Plymouth on the 8th. And we'll definitely be playing Bi-Hazard, maybe even creating a few while we're at it. Cheers to Moss Bioletti for this awesome write-up. More updates to follow very soon" LadyParts 

No comments:

Post a Comment