Saturday 18 October 2014

Freaky Meat's New Heavy Metal E.P - It Was Like That When I Found It - Hits Hard!




What an amazing new record "It Was Like That When We Found It" by local Auckland rock artists Freaky Meat. I've known Shane, John, James and Jules since way back and I'm super stoked for them. Their playing on their new E.P is exceptional! Shane' and John's sparring vocals verse guitars are a non-stop battle royal which turns deadly when combined with the thundering death machine of James and Jules on drums and bass. I'm off to listen to this on a super powerful stereo with serious bass response right now.  Make sure to rock up to the release party for "It Was Like That When We Found It" this coming Friday night Oct 25th at Backbeat, be there!
https://www.facebook.com/freakymeat


Title Track "It Was Like That When I Found It" 

No comments:

Post a Comment