Thursday 26 May 2016

gotta stay positive amongst the spastic Auckland weather patterns


hope everyone is a having a great day blessings and peace to you were ever you are in the world
thanks for visiting my blog and checking out all the random things I post. I've been recently really busy doing university work for my Masters at Auckland University which has been fun but pretty full on. Spend a lot of time trying to get my head around some far out philosophical issues such as free will vs determinism,  Aristotelian virtue ethics revisited by Daniel Russell and political and sociological theories of  Jurgen Habermas of the Frankfurt school. I still got a ways to go on my essays but they are coming together nicely. I'm looking forward to mixing the new Yellowbelly songs and then working with my friend Lucy's band recording some stuff and Otto out of Mukus kids plus my friend Tone's band. But yeah gotta stay positive amongst the spastic Auckland weather patterns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment