Thursday 17 October 2013

The Neos Love ITunes & Big Shout out to Lorde and Emily of Street Chant!!! for Reading the Blog!!!!


      Buy Diamonds Here:      

     https://itun.es/i6FD77p


Giant Shout Out To Lorde for reading the blog I hope it gave you a laugh stoked NZ is still at number one in the States. Got your back with Cher Lloyd she's a Knob. And of course Huge Shout out to Auckland Rocker Emily of Street Chant for reading the blog and the twits on twitter. By the way I don't hold it against you that you didn't want to play us at The Kingslander to see who was the greatest band to rule them all. It was actually super generous of you to just chuck in the towel. By the way Volita said my graphic design was great and said "I'll give it to you I'm just Jelly it's so good (about the diamonds single art I did haha)" The Neos Love iTunes <3 lol

The Official Music Video of  "Diamonds" by The Neo-Kalashnikovs



No comments:

Post a Comment