Monday 25 May 2015

The Moss Rock Show - Episode 3!!! featuring No Wyld, @Peace, SJD, The Bonsai Birds, Spycc, UMO, Megahertz, Datsuns, Tame Impala, Jarryd James


Hey guys here is my latest podcast from my New Music Podcast 'The Moss Rock Show' were I spin my favourite NZ and International songs I'm currently listening too!! 
P.S - You may need to stream the show on your computer
Playlist:
1) No Wyld - Queen featuring Kamo
2) @Peace - Where I come From
3) Megahertz - Take It Easy
4) The Bonsai Birds - Colder
5) SJD - Helensville
6) The Datsuns - Clawmachine
7) Jupiter Project & P-Money - Get It ft. Young Tapz & Epic The Future
8) Spycc - No Other Lover
9) Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Multi-Love
10) Tame Impala - Cause I'm A Man
11) Jarryd James - Do You Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment